About the Unit
This unit is concerned with defining the training requirements for the faculty employees.
Providing the training service for Shaqra university employees, administrators, and professors, promoting and building their capabilities in the different administrative and technical sciences relevant to the faculty areas of interest. Additionally, it provides training for university administrators and employees to serve its community.
This unit seeks to achieve active and serious participation in developing and promoting the university employees and also the administrative and technical personnel in both public and private sectors through providing training chances to serve the Saudi society.
- Training the employees, administrators and faculty members at Shaqra university with the aim of improving their administrative and technical abilities
- Training employees for both the public and private sectors.
- Providind opportunities for students and graduates and developing their capabilities for the different fields of work.
- Providing opportunities for researchers to develop their research capabilities
- Achieving the Shaqra university mission and objectives by establishing a link with individuals and institutions.
- The participation in promoting administrative and economic development in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Formulating a scientific frame of reference for the university and for the government institutions and the private sectors in the field of training.
- Developing the faculty members' performance and training them to keep pace with different informational and technical outcomes.
- Any other relevant targets that go with the objectives of training.
- Setting long and short term plans to hold workshops and training sessions to develop and promote the faculty members, employees, and students’ capabilities.
- Connecting and communicating with the faculty departments to arrange with faculty members who would participate in the workshops and training sessions.
- Arranging for the training programs and preparing their holding locations.
- Connecting with public and private institutions that are willing to training their employees.
The Vice-Deanship for Quality and Development-The unit supervisor- The Departments’ Coordinators for the unit.
The Vice-Dean for Development and Quality (Chair)
The Departments ‘Coordinators for the unit.