About the Unit
The program is formed to improve the efficiency of the test’s preparation, endeavoring to overcome all the difficulties faced by students and faculty members, that is done by providing all supportive test aids.
Development of assessment testing systems at the Faculty of Science and Humananity Studies in Thadeq and Al-Mu'ammal to achieve the desired scientific and academic outputs.
Develop methods of high quality to evaluate students in accordance with the latest scientific theories in this regard.
- Determine the reality of student assessment and development methods
- Formulation of standards and specifications of student evaluation in academic programs of all disciplines.
- Awareness of how to apply the good test specifications during the preparation of the test by the faculty member.
- Apply a plan for workshops on how to prepare tests.
- semi-periodic meetings to discuss the effects of phenomena affecting the conduct of tests.
- Gather information from students about the difficulties they face during the tests.
- Try to overcome all the difficulties faced by students and faculty members by providing all test aids.
- Appointment of committees to follow up the running of tests, pursue them by all sections of the College.
Administratively follows the Vice Deanship for Educational Affairs.
- Abdullah Suleiman Al Majid - President
- Khalida Mohammed Nuqadallah - Coordinator of the female branch - deputy