About the Unit
The aim of the program is to improve the level of students of the Faculty of Science and Humanaty Studies in Thadeq and Al-Mahmal scientifically and academically.
Raise up the academic and seintific level of the students in the faculty of Science and Humanaty Studies in Thadeq and Al-Mahmal.
Providing the distinctive and ideal academic environment and overcoming the obstacles and difficulties that may face students during their academic achievement.
- Enhancing the scientific inventory of students through reading and research in the field of scientific specialization
- Develop the scientific skills of students by enabling them to participate in courses and conferences available.
- Improving the best of modern educational means to deliver information to the student.
- To diversify the use of different teaching aids to ensure that information reaches students.
- Early preparation from the beginning of the semester for the success of the educational process.
- Enabling students to benefit from academic guidance in overcoming the conditions that hinder their progress
- College facilities (classrooms, library, gym) to enable students to take advantage of their time in college.
- Full reliance on the authentic scientific references as a course syllabus and stay away from traditional notes.
- Encouraging students to read in their specialization as well as free reading for the development of their general culture.
- Encourage students to prepare for the lecture by specifying a table containing the scientific material for each lecture from the beginning of the semester.
- Motivate students to interact within the classroom and spread the spirit of honest competition among students by dividing them into groups and doing competitions in the contents of the course
- Students are encouraged to memorize the scientific material by setting a short time, in not more than ten minutes at the beginning of each lecture, to review the previous lesson by asking questions
- Activate the continuous evaluation of the students periodically to discover outstanding students and enhance their transcendence, and to motivate the late learners.
- Achieve the means that develop students' scientific skills.
- Measuring the optimal utilization of modern educational means.
- Adopting measures and mechanisms for early preparation from the beginning of the semester to achieve successness in the learning process.
- Enable students to take advantage of the facilities of the college in their free time, such as library (paper - electronic)
Administratively follows the Vice Deanship for Educational Affairs.
- Dr. Mohamed Manour Al - Mutairi
- Dr. Shrifa Awad Al-Kassr