About the Unit
Quality is closely related to the performance of the university institution to reach a level of international standards. This improvement includes the framework of teaching, students and employees in their performance, the level of equipment and services available, and to have the impact of the university on its local, national and international environment.
The Unit aspires to promote the faculty to become a class of distinguished colleges through monitoring the application of quality standards to get to a prefect level in performance, outputs and services, and achieving creativity and distinctive quality practices in the administrations according to an integrated institutional and administrative management and effective social participation.
The unit of development and has faith in providing the highest possible level of educational and training service to the students of the College, and the unit seeks to improve the efficiency of faculty teaching members and administrative staff, and provide a distinguished level of quality in the facilities and services of the college in light of the quality standards in the relevant international institutions.
- To view, gather, coordinate and study local and international experiences.
- Arranging conferences, seminars, courses, tutorials, lectures and workshops in the field of comprehensive quality in cooperation with concerned institutions and corporations.
- Supporting innovation, reform and development in the College's activities and creating academic awards for quality, perfect and superiority in the context of improving competitive quality.
- Establish evaluation mechanisms for the efficiency of university courses, programs and majors.
- Providing decision-makers with an integrated, realistic, scientific vision, and new ideas and innovations on which the formation of decisions and the structure of programs is based.
- Adopting international quality models.
- Spreading and consolidating the culture of quality.
- Exchange of experiences with academic quality organizations and institutions inside and outside the Kingdom.
- Providing quality consultations to faculty members.
- Developing the academic work systems of the college in line with the strategic objectives and plans.
- Achieving academic accreditation of the programs according to the National Commission for Academic Accreditation.
- Spreading the culture of quality in the college.
- Evaluating the performance level in the college.
- Follow-up of academic evaluation and accreditation.
- Proposing the strategic plans of the college.
- Identify the possible improvement in the college and propose the necessary projects to achieve them.
- Forming working groups in quality-related tasks.
- Encouraging college staff to suggest projects and assist them in activating these proposals.
- Provide the necessary facilities for all teams based on the application of quality.
- Documenting the efforts and results of application and raising them to the Deanship of Quality.
- Continuous collection of data and information on quality activities in the college.
- Prepare periodic reports on the levels of performance and satisfaction of beneficiaries in each activity.
- Follow-up of the procedures of excellence awards in the College
Administratively follows the Deanship for Development and Quality.
- Dr. Redha Al-Mansi - Coordinator - the unit boys branch
- Lect. Safa Hassan - coordinator - the unit girls branch