About the Unit
This unit was established to enhance students' moderate Islamic thought and behavior. It seeks to portect students from extreme thoughts and behaviors via multiple awareness raising programs that have the effect of strengthening Islamic and national values, so they can become supportive of their country's security and stability.
Excellence in constructing a student community at the College that is safe intellectually and morally and loyal to their religion, homeland and leaders
Providing students with activities, programs, scientific researches, projects and studies to prevent intellectual threats and to treat intellectual and behavioral deviations.
- Raising awareness of the truth of the correct doctrine based on the Quran and Sunnah and the route of the righteous ancestorrs.
- Establishing sound thought linked to the mind and religion, and achieve the vision of legitimacy and intellectual inherent and balanced.
- Spreading the values of moderation and promoting a culture of constructive dialogue, and promote the values of tolerance and the principles of coexistence, and accept the other opinion.
- Enhancing the role students in achieving national loyalty and preserving national gains.
- Immunizing students against deviant and destructive ideas.
- Securing governmental and non-governmental participation in intellectual awareness.
- Establish events to raise awareness of the truth of the true doctrine based on the Quran and Sunnah and the curriculum of the righteous ancestors.
- To attract scholars to the college to spread the values of moderation and moderation, to promote a culture of constructive dialogue, to promote the values of tolerance and the principles of coexistence, and to accept the other opinion.
- Conduct competitions that enhance student protection against perverse curricula and destructive ideas.
- Develop governmental and non-governmental community partnerships in the field of intellectual awareness
Administrative follows the Dean of the College.
- Dr. Abdullah Saeed Al-Thiabi (supervisor)
- Dr..Reda Al-Mansi (Member)
- Dr. Mohammed Al-Muweihi (Member)
- Dr. Mohamed Manour Al-Mutairi (Member)
- Dr. Sheikha Al-Shaibani (Member)
- Dr. Jazza Al Sahli (Member)
- Dr. ARIJ BRICK SPAA (Member)