About the Unit
The Statistics and Information Unit at the College of Science and Humanities in Thadiq and Al-Mahmal Governorate is considered one of the most important administrative units at the college. Where its importance lies in processing the data and information received from the various academic departments and other administrative units, and producing and tabulating that data and information in the form of statistics, reports and rules that can be referred and relied upon when making decision.
Pioneering the provision of data and information characterized by modernity, accuracy and reliability about the various resources of the college that help decision-makers to make decisions efficiently and effectively.
Providing statistics and information according to the best standards that meet the needs of the various departments and administrative units in the college, as well as spreading a culture of relying on statistics and information in the process of decision-making.
• Creating an integrated database on the college and classifying that data in accordance with the nature of the departments and units.
• Contribute to providing data and information about the college's various resources for all beneficiaries.
• Updating the college's databases periodically in a manner that contributes to enhancing the reliability of such data when needed.
• Laying the foundations for storing, retrieving and destroying data according to their nature.
• Issuing annual reports of the unit.
• Storing, retrieving and destroying data "upon request" in accordance with its nature as well as maintaining its confidentiality.
• Listing and tabulating the data of the college's resources (human and financial).
• Provide support and assistance to all beneficiaries of the unit when needed.