About the Unit
The unit was established in 1438/1439 for the purpose of creating a smart work environment in college through the use of modern technologies to develop the educational process and facilitate administrative procedures
Taking advantage of modern technologies in improving the educational process and seeking to support administrative decisions with an integrated system of data that contribute to making the right decision.
Investigate and search for technologies and software that contribute to the development of the college and work to provide a scientific environment that enables to benefit from the potential of all faculty member
- Providing an electronic environment that meets the needs of faculty members and the development of technical infrastructure at the college level
- To develop the educational process electronically to improve the absorption and skills of students
- Reduce administrative procedures and reduce paperwork
- Supervising the meeting rooms and converting them into smart halls
- Raising the level of performance through the possibility of information transmission electronically and accurately within the college, especially between the girls and students.
- Managing the electronic portal of the college and developing it and linking it to all the necessary applications
- Establish general information rules and provide the necessary software
- Establishing electronic systems that enhance the application of quality standards and ensure performance control
- Seeking the establishment of the electronic extension system
- The aim of establishing a document management system
- Training the staff of the College on how to access the planned books and scientific journals in digital format.
Administrative follows the Vice Deanship for development and quality
- Dr. Ahmed El Tayeb Abdullah Noor Head of Unit
- Dr. Mohammed Banqa Bashir Al-Tayeb Member
- Mr. Waleed Mohammed Al-Tayeb Abudbara as a member
- Mr. Fahd Ibrahim Al Seif Member