About the Unit
The unit of statistics and information is one of the basic units in the faculty, as it carries out various roles that aim at arranging and saving specific data of the college and standardizing the source to obtain any information concerning the college
Attainment of leadership and distinction through an integrated statistical unit that contributes to the provision of information in a clear and accurate way that helps the college administration and its departments in supporting and making sound decisions
Provide basic databases that meet the needs of the departments and the management, and working to spread the concept of reliance on statistics and analysis before taking actions.
- Providing information and statistics for the college
- Building integrated databases of information to facilitate the process of obtaining any information about the college
- Preparing and issuing annual statistical reports in scientific ways
- Periodic updating of data college
- Collection and amassing the data of faculty members and faculty employees contribute to the preparation of statistics on human resources faculty (staff members - employees)
- Inventory of college resources (halls, laboratories, offices)
- Student statistics and the preparation of periodic statistics of the departments and the number of students in each section.
- Provide the college undersecretaries with required information for different reports.
- Collect data and prepare statistics on the activities of the College and the various departments to support the decision-making in the College within the required quality.
administratively follows the Vice Deanship for development and quality
- Dr. Ahmed Al-Tayeb Abdullah - chair of the Unit
- Dr. Abubakr Abdul Baqi - member
- Dr.Mohamed Banaga Al-Tayeb - member