About the Committee
The committee is responsible for preparing the study schedules for the college members according to the classrooms and the appropriate times, linking the dates with the halls numbers on the electronic system, considering the problems of the students regarding the conflicting courses, preparing the examination schedules and organizing the halls
- Discussing the procedures necessary to ensure the conduct of tests and setting their timetables and approval by the Dean of the College
- Prepare the schedule of observations for the midterm and final tests, and attendance sheets, fraud records, and arrange the students in the test rooms
- Follow-up the delivery of the results of the tests and presented them to the Dean of the College for approval.
- Approving the study schedules for faculty members, and finding solutions to conflicts in coordination with the relevant authority
Leadership and excellence in the performance of tasks and achievement of objectives in order to ensure the regularity of the process of education, andimprove the quality.
The Unit works to contribute to the regularity of the educational process by carrying out the tasks and activities entrusted to it by the College administration, thus contributing tosave an educational environment with a clear vision and a high quality learning environment.
- Regulate the study and tests time in college
- Raise the level of evaluation of the educational process through the quality of tests.
- Provide support and assistance to students to identify their problems and suggestions regarding the schedules of the study and tests to provide solutions.
- Provide information to the beneficiaries of the educational process of faculty members and students, and contribute to raise awareness among students about the study and tests and knowledge of the academic system and support academic counseling during the deletion and addition process
- Developing the method of setting lecture schedules and opening the number of sections suitable for students expected to be graduated.
- Dr.AbdAlnasirTalab Hassan - head of the committee
- Dr. AbdarrazagAlmiladi - member
- Ustaz. AzamHigazi - member
- Ustaz. SulimanAlswalim - supervisor
- Ustaz. AbdAlaah Nasir Alessa - Member