About the Unit
The Scholarship Unit in the College is a unit that works to follow up all matters pertaining to the student abroad and internally and to recommend what the unit sees that fits in light of the annual scholarship plan. It recommensthe department council to extend or terminate the scholarship or training based on reports from external supervisors and cultural attachés.
Excellent qualifying for faculty members and staff in the college through the scholarship and training programs
Follow-up the conditions of students and facilitate their procedures with high accuracy and professionalism
- Collect statistics on college graduates at home and abroad for the Master's and Ph.D.
- Study the conditions of college graduates.
- Setting rules and policies and operational mechanisms for training and follow-up implementation
- Collecting data of all foreign envoys whether to fulfill the language, master's or doctoral requirements.
- Follow up the reports of external supervisors of the scholarship.
- Preparing the necessary reports about the students.
- Head of the unit
- Head of the unit Assistant
- Dr. AbdAlnasirTalab Hassan
- Ustaz. Abd Allah Algomea