1. Implementing and activating academic advising and distributing students among academic supervisors of the teaching staff.
2. Forming a work team for organizing and convening of advising meetings for freshmen.
3. Delivering study timetables to freshmen.
4. Considering what is referred by the College Dean to the attention of the Committee.
5. Informing students about the process of names adding and removal, as well as the number of hours for each student and how that affects the Grade Point Average (GPA).
6. Specifying dropouts at due time, and submitting a list of the names thereof to the Deanship for Admittance and Registration.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. Abdalla Muhammad Al-Milaihan (Head).
- Hamad Mubarak Al-Mubarak (Deputy-head).
- Dr. Hafiz Ga’far Hasan (Reporter and Co-ordinator).
- Dr. Diaa’ Addeen Abdalbasit (Member).
- Muhammad Saa’d Abba (Member).