The Committee is concerned with designing timetables for the teaching staff according to the classrooms, lecture timing, linking timing to the numbers of classrooms in the electronic system, discussing students’ problems relating to clashing courses, designing exam timetables, arranging the classrooms, and controlling the process examinations.
- Discussing the procedures required for smooth process of examinations, designing the timetables and endorsing them by the College Dean.
- Preparing the timetable for mid-term and final exams invigilation, slips for attendance and absentees, study cases and cheating cases caught and the action taken for that matter, together with arranging and seating students in exam rooms.
- Following up the process of delivering exam results and submitting them to the Dean for endorsement.
- Allocating timetables for teaching staff, and resolving the clash cases in co-ordination with those concerned.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. Abdarrahman Abdalla Al-Khamees (Head).
- Dr. Dia’adeen Abdalbasit (Reporter and Co-ordinator).
- Dr. Iyas Ga’far Abdarraheem (Member).
- Hamad Mubarak Al-Mubarak (Member).
- Imad Abdalla Sulaiman (Member).
- Azzam Ibraheem Al-Hajji (Member).