1. Direct co-ordination with the Deanship for Admission and Registration regarding students registration for the courses.
2. Looking into students’ excuses for absence and tests non-attendance.
3. Looking into the withdrawal and discontinuation requests.
4. Looking into the requests for transfers to and from the college.
5. Organising the period of course addition and removal, and following up the execution thereof.
6. Rising students’ awareness of their academic and service rights.
7. Specifying the means and procedures that ensure that students have secured their rights according to the regulations.
8. Enlightening students of their obligations towards the University and towards themselves.
9. Investigating students’ infractions, and submitting the results of investigations to the College Dean, and then to the Student Disciplinary Committee in the University.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. Salih Muhammad Al-Khudiari (Head).
- Dr. Abdarrahman Abdalla Al-Khamees (Deputy-head).
- Dr. Abdalla Muhammad Al-Milaihan (Member).
- Abdala’zeez Ahmad Al-Jammaz (Member).
- Dr. Hafiz Ga’afar (Reporter and Co-ordinator).
- Musa’b Sa’ad Al-Muhanna (Member).
- Fahad Abdalla Al-Salim (Member).