This committee deals with determining and approving the activities and projects for voluntary work.
1. Promoting the college potential and enabling it to regulate voluntary work.
2. Following up voluntary activities and projects held in the college.
3. Forming plans and mechanisms for executing voluntary activities and projects including the description thereof, the objectives, implementation requirements, the stages, timetable, challenges, and the obstacles and solutions.
4. Encouraging and motivating those in charge of the programme implementation.
5. Supervising the execution and assessment of plans.
6. Offering the suggestions and recommendations related to the programmes, projects and voluntary work mechanisms, and submitting them to the Executive Committee regulating voluntary work.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. Abdalla Muhammad Al-Milaihan (Head).
- Dr. Abdarrahman Abdalla Al-Khamees (Member).
- Abdala’zeez Muhammad Al-Shabnan (Member).
- Khalid Omar Fallata (Member).
- Abdalla Falah Al-A’jami (Member).
- Hamad Mubarak Al-Mubarak (Member).
- Muhammad Khalid Al-O’baidid (Member).