This committee is concerned with the various student activities (sports, cultural, and social activities).
- Conducting awareness-raising courses that include cultural and creative aspects such as poetry, poetry recital, and symposiums.
- Following up the execution of the student activities plan approved by the Deanship for Student Affairs in the college.
- Convening sports, academic, and cultural competitions among college students, and nominating candidates to participate in the University competitions.
- Raising student cultural awareness for the service of the country’s interests.
- Conducting student tours with a view to raising cultural and social awareness, together with nominating supervisors of these tours.
- Students’ acquiring of additional skills, inculcating noble values and positive conduct in students, and developing their talents.
- Highlighting and spreading student activities news through the University website, and the College web page.
- Preparing periodic and final reports and submitting them to the College Dean.
- Suggesting the suitable activities, and the arrangement thereof according to a specific timetable.
The Committee Members:
- Dr. Abdarrahman Abdalla Al-Khamees (Head).
- Khalid Omar Fallata (Reporter and Co-ordinator).
- Muhammad Sa’ad Abu A’bba (Member).
- Mus’ab Sa’ad Al-Muhanna (Member).
- Abdarrahman Abdalla Al-Hadlag (Member).
- Fahad Abdalla Al-Salim (Member).
- Muhammad Khalid Al-O’baidi (Member).
- Abdala’zze Ahmad Al-Jammaz (Member).