1. Designing a database for graduates together with working out a mechanism for contacting them.
2. Conducting studies related to the requirements of the labour market of graduates, as well as harmonizing the outcomes of higher education with the requirements of the labour market.
3. Measuring the level of satisfaction for graduates and employers.
4. Contributing to the preparation of graduates for the labour market through upgrading their capabilities and skills by conducting a set of proper training programmes.
5. Opening channels of communication with the various employment bodies (such as employment offices, provinces, companies, factories, chambers of commerce, etc.) for being acquainted with their requirements.
6. Organising the Career Day, for the sake of effective communication with the graduates and community institutions.
7. Updating the graduates on recent academic and research fields in the college.
8. Graduates’ participation in extra-curricular activities.
9. Consolidating relationships with graduates to make good use of their experience in developing academic, research, and training plans.
10. Measuring employers’ attitudes towards the college graduates, recognizing their strengths and weaknesses.
11. Preparing the Unit’s annual report.
The Committee Members :
- Muhammad Sa’ad Abu- a’ba (Head)
- Abdalrazig Ali Al-Utaibi, (Secretary)
- Zaid Abdalrahman Al-Zayid (Member)
- Ahmad Mubarak Al-Mubarak (Member)
- Al-Bandari Ibraheem Al-Mijaiwil (Head)
- Sara Abdarrahman Al-Mughim (Secretary)
- Deema Abdala’zeez Al-Ruzaiza (Member)
- Anhar Abdala’zeez Al-A’jaji (Member)