About the Committee
It is interested in developing an operational and operational plan for the extracurricular activities in the department and follow up on its implementation and report on each activity, encouraging and encouraging the students of the department to participate in it.
- To motivate outstanding students from the students by nominating the outstanding student to be the ideal student.
- Encouraging students to interact with the college activities by participating in the design of the college journal and conducting scientific research for each subject studied.
- Distributing students to different committees of activity.
- Conduct periodic cultural competitions for students and distribute gifts to those who send the correct solution to the activity committee competent or answer them during the concerts of activity established in college.
The College aspires to lead and excellence in all student activities to instill positive values in the students' personalities by providing them with values, skills and good behaviors to be independent personalities characterized by the spirit of initiative, perseverance and leadership.
Provide a range of cultural, social, volunteer and sports activities in a way that suits all students and works to establish awareness programs and activities to inculcate Islamic values and support the principles of patriotism and moderation among students. As they work to discover their talents and develop their skills and imparting different knowledge that builds their characters and protects them from the risks that they may face in a safe environment that allows them to adapt and compatibility with university life and society.
- Introduce students to the importance of student activities.
- Activating cultural, social, voluntary and sports activities that contribute to realizing the vision of 2030.
- Develop the skills of students in the personal, intellectual, social and professional, and activate their abilities to meet life opportunities and difficulties consciously and steadfastly.
- Invest in students' leisure time in meaningful and useful programs to reveal their talents and abilities and to work on their development and direction in order to be effective actors in building their society.
- Contribute to building the personality of the university student integrated and work on preparing to assume responsibility and cooperation in the leadership and leadership and self-confidence and volunteerism and promote belonging to the homeland.
- Stressing social values such as cooperation, fair competition, constructive dialogue and acceptance of the other opinion.
- Consolidate the concept of patriotism and the spirit of belonging to the homeland.
- Activate the role of the college in voluntary work and social responsibility towards society.
- Work awareness programs and activities to inculcate Islamic values and support the principles of patriotism and moderation among students.
- Farhan Khan
- Bashir Ibrahim
- Mohammed Raghib