About the Committee
The committee is concerned with the affairs of the graduate of the department and following up his work after graduation with the labor market
- Feedback from the university or community (workplace: government departments, hospitals).
- Develop and expand the graduates' perceptions through meetings, courses, meetings and projects.
- To strengthen relations and links between graduates and exchange experiences and successful experiences.
- Preparing graduates to work in the available fields.
- Organize meetings with employers so that graduates can know the available fields of work.
To lead the preparation of graduates with outstanding skills and competencies in learning and education
To support and develop the medical scientific capabilities and the educational, research and administrative skills required by the recruitment agencies.
- Communicate with college graduates, create a database for graduates.
- Develop the talents of graduate research and field of education and medical.
- Development of the leadership skills of the graduate.
- Bashir Ibrahim
- Ghader Nivas
- Jafar Ibrahim