The establishment of an internal quality system within the College of Applied Medical Sciences in Shaqra ensures access to the college to obtain accreditation from the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education and Accreditation. This is done by sincerely conforming to the regulations and policies that ensure the development of both teaching and learning methods and curricula within the educational programs provided by the College. The unit also focuses on the development of assessment methods for students within the college programs for the bachelor's degree and access to the scientific research and areas of community service. The college is being developed with a high degree of consideration in the area of “Development and Quality” regionally as well as globally.
Work hard to spread the culture of quality within the educational institution and emphasis on the development of effective mechanisms and policies to ensure the achievement of this goal. Ensuring the effective participation of experienced people in the community departments of the job market to take their views in determining the desired specifications for the male and female graduates of the college. This will help the institution to obtain accreditation from the National Authority for Quality Assurance of Education.
The Unit aims at building a comprehensive strategic plan with specific objectives and programs improve and standardize the educational, research and administrative process and maximizing the contribution of the college in serving the local community and opening channels of cooperation with similar units locally.
- Increase the awareness of the culture of quality in college among faculty members, male and female students and college employees
- Proposing general policies for performance evaluation and quality assurance at the College.
- Work on the implementation and follow-up calendar and academic accreditation.
- Develop and implement the strategic plans of the College
- Work on the scope for improvement and propose projects to achieve them.
- Suggesting the formation of task forces in the projects proposed by the Unit.
- Encouraging faculty or administration staff to initiate projects and assist them in activating those proposals.
- Formulate appropriate visions to activate the role of the college and its services.
- Upgrading the level of the graduate.
- Improve the educational process and curriculum development
- Developing and updating scientific research methods.
- Documenting the efforts and results of application and linking them with the Deanship of Quality.
- Continuous collection of data and information on quality activities in the college.
- Prepare reports on the level of performance and satisfaction of beneficiaries in each activity and review the reports before presenting them to the Dean and distribute them to the competent authorities.
- Support modernization, reform and development in the College's activities and create academic awards for quality, excellence and excellence in the context of improving competitive quality.
Dean: Head of the Unit
Vice Dean of Quality and Development
College Coordinator of Quality
Representative of Clinical Lab Sciences Department
Representative of Nursing Sciences Department
Representative of Health Rehabilitation Department
Special Internal committees
Mr. Adel Abdalla
Mr. Meshal Abdullah Alhomoud
Dr. Kamal AbdelSalam
Prof Abdul Monem Mohd Saadabi
Mr. Almoez Mohammed Edress Mohammed
Mr. Abdalla Ahmed Ibrahim
Mr. Mohd Saleh