About the Unit
The E-Learning Unit (ELU) was established to provide technical help and support to the faculty members and the students to improve the learning output and converts the modules to electronic modules which would improve the learning level and encourage the adaption to the new technology in teaching.
Enable the college in adapting the E-Learning technology
Enhance the skill set of faculty members and students in using the modern technology in learning.
- Spreading the culture of e-learning.
- Training faculty members and developing their e-learning competencies.
- Developing students' skills and ability to adapt to e-learning.
- Provide the necessary support to faculty members regarding the design of electronic documents.
- Direct supervision of the e-learning laboratories.
- Contribute with the Deanship team to evaluate E-learning modules.
- Aims to fully adapt electronic exams.
Providing technical support and services in the field of e-learning for the faculty members of the College
To determine the needs of the college regarding the required techniques of Electronic education and to be raised through the Dean of the College to the Deanship of e-learning
Assuring the availability and suitability of smart classrooms, meeting rooms and advertising screens.
Organizing training programs and workshops for faculty members in the field of e-learning and distance learning.
- Mr. Monjid Ahmed Ibrahim - Head
- Mr. Ahmed Masih Uddin Siddiqi - Technical Suppor
- Mr. Saber Abu Elnoor - Member
- Mr. Abdalla Ahmed Ibrahim- Member