About the Unit
The student activities are the most important pillars of the College of Applied Medical Sciences in Shaqra. Through the activities, the college provides all the necessary activities that contribute to fill the free time for to benefits the students, university and his country, and to create an intimate and friendly atmosphere among the students and prepare a generation which are reliable on the acquired skills and capabilities
The Student Activities Unit is working on building an integrated personality for the student, looking to expand the field of student activity to include all facets of university life by providing constructive and continuous activities to suit the student's skills, behaviors and knowledge outside the educational classes.
Our mission is to strengthen the Islamic values on which our society is based and to maintain the highest level of love for the nation, and to secure all kinds of activities that contribute to the formation of the personality of the student who is able to benefit his country and himself, and raise the abilities of the student to enjoy a high degree of skill in performance in all aspects of his life and enhance the responsible open-mindedness in all students.
- Introducing students to the importance of student activities.
- Activating the cultural, social, voluntary and sports activities that contribute to realizing the vision of 2030.
- To enrich the student's cognitive abilities through his participation in various activities.
- Providing opportunities to the students to socialize effectively within the university and within the college and community which supports the cohesion and strength of society.
- To increase the student's knowledge in the fields of his interests to socially, culturally and at the academic levels.
- The student develops his or her creative thinking by participating in activities that require an enhancement of his talents and abilities.
- Develop the student relationship with faculty members through the integration of work in activities between students and supervisors.
- The student should support his competitive position among his peers and show his excellence in the fields that benefit him educationally and personally and socially.
- Preparation of general plans for student activities in various fields
- Preparation of programs of various activities during the semester in cooperation with the Deanship of Student Affairs
- Preparing various announcements related to activities and programs
- Preparing the general budget for student activities
- Follow up the implementation of public programs according to the activity plans for the semester
- Determine the needs of student activities according to the plan of student activity
- Preparing reports and publications related to student activity
- Submit proposals for the development of student activities
- Defining the responsibilities of supervising the programs, activities and events that are different
- take advantage of students' leisure time
- Any other tasks assigned to the student activities unit
- Almoez Mohammed Edress Mohammed