Leadership locally and internationally in the fields of engineering education, innovative research and knowledge dissemination.
Preparing competitive engineering cadres to keep pace with the continuous development in the engineering field, support scientific research, and enhance community partnership to contribute effectively to the sustainable development of society.
1- Developing the efficiency and effectiveness of the college's organizational and administrative environment and planning programs to achieve high levels of quality.
2- Continuous improvement of the skills and abilities of faculty members and their motivation.
3- Graduating distinguished students equipped with scientific theories, practical and interactive skills, and creative and competitive abilities to keep pace with changes in the labor market.
4- Enhancing effective community partnership and community service in the engineering fields.
5- Directing scientific research to meet the development requirements in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and linking research topics to the needs of society.
6- Improving infrastructure and support services.
- Creativity: Encouraging creative ideas and innovative solutions in teaching, learning, and research, and placing them at the forefront of concerns and initiatives.
- Quality: Upgrading the educational process through the application of quality systems and standards.
- Excellence: Striving for excellence in all areas through developing our skills and continuously developing our outputs.
- Honesty: Commitment to professional honesty based on honesty, sincerity and mutual trust.
- Justice: dealing with justice, humanity and respect for individual rights and freedom.
- Responsibility: Focusing on the disciplined behavior of all parties in all areas within the organization.
- Transparency: Dealing with transparency in matters of performance, education, and progress for staff, faculty, and students.
- Respect: social commitment through consolidating the values of moderation and moderation in line with the teachings of the true Islamic religion, and the authentic Arab customs and traditions.
- Competition: Spreading the culture of competition among college students to enrich the educational process and outcomes.