About the Unit
Scientific Research Unit seeks to promote scientific research at the college level to reach the local and international leadership through the development of plans and executive programs that organize research work for students or faculty members. It also seeks to develop and support the dissemination of scientific research in order to raise the efficiency and effectiveness of faculty members.
To achieve creativity and leadership in the field of scientific research in the departments of mathematics, business administration, English, law, and accounting.
To create an appropriate environment including all post-graduate programs that contribute to the development of the society.
- -To disseminate innovative and original scientific research to post-graduate students.
- -To support post-graduate students’ researches, and to encourage them to publish in international Journals.
- - To encourage post-graduate students to do joint researches, cooperating with post-graduate scientific institutions in the field of post-graduate studies.
- -To announce prizes to post-graduate distinguished students.
- -To prepare a manual for post-graduate students within the college.
- -To provide workshops for post-graduate students.
- -To create new post-graduate programs within the college.
- -To make an inventory of students at Master and PhD scholarship and tofollow-up their case and facilitating the difficulties related to the University that they may be exposed to while studying.
- -To prepare a post-graduate program in mathematics it is currently in the process of arbitration for presentation to the College Board.
- -To prepare a postgraduate program in sports management and it is currently in the process of arbitration for presentation to the College Board.
- -To hold workshops and seminars to introduce post-graduate studies to students.
- Dean of the College
- Vice Dean
- Head of Unit
- The staff of the unit are faculty members and students
- Chairman of the Committee: Dr. Abdel Hameed Abdel Raheem