About the Unit
The graduates Unit is a unit that maintains the link between the College and its graduates through various means of communication, follow-up of graduates and linking them to the labor market
The unit should be an effective and distinguished link to help and follow-up the graduates and link them to the labor market
Enhancing the competitiveness of graduates in the labor market through vocational training and job qualification and partnerships with the labor market.
- The Unit aims to prepare graduates for the labor market by training them and refining their skills, developing the skills and competencies of students and graduates and developing their personal qualities necessary for competition in the labor market.
- Assisting graduates to increase their competitiveness in the labor market.
- Assisting graduates in finding opportunities for employment and vocational training.
- Partnerships with the labor market.
- Effective and continuous communication with graduates, employment and vocational training.
- Strengthening the relationship between the college and the students and students who graduated from it
- Create a database and information about college male ang female graduates
- Communicate withgraduates via the various means of communication (Whats app), thus enhancing the relationship between the graduates and their graduates.
- Provide information related to the numbers and data of graduates..
- Maintain communication between the college and its graduates, and provide the opportunity for graduates to communicate among themselves to support the spirit of cooperation.
- To invite both male and female graduates of the College who have held leadership positions to participate as speakers in the activities of the College.
- Head of the unit
- Head of the unit Assistant
- Dr. AbdAlnasirTalab
- Ustaz. Abd Allah Algomea