The Community College of Sakra aims to be a distinguished academic institution with a leadership in the field of learning, education, scientific research, and community service and development.
Preparing and qualifying distinguished graduates academically, professionally and morally in the fields and specialties of the college to meet the needs and requirements of the labor market.
1. Offering distinguished academic programs that meet the needs of society.
2. To improve the student's personality scientifically and professionally to play his role in society.
3. Attracting distinguished teaching staff in the various disciplines of the college.
4. Develop and improve academic programs and study plans for the college to meet the needs of the labor market
5. Strengthen the partnership between the college and the community.
6. Develop the capacity of faculty members, supporting bodies and staff
7. Encouraging scientific research in the faculty to serve the community
8. Application of quality standards and academic accreditation to academic programs, courses and other courses