The Community College seeks to be a distinguished and leading academic institution in the field of teaching and learning, scientific research, and community service and development.
Preparing professionally, academically, and morally qualified graduates in the college’s specialisations for meeting the needs of the labour market.
1. Offering excellent academic programmes that meet the needs of community.
2. Shaping the studens’ personality in a way that they can well perform their professional and academic roles in society.
3. Recruiting qualified teaching staff members in the various specilisations in the college.
4. Developing and upgrading academic programmes and study plans of the college for meeting the needs of the labour market.
5. Promoting partnerships between the college and the community.
6. Developing the teaching-staff skills and capabilities and those of assisting bodies and employees.
7. Encouraging scientific research in the college for the service of the community.
8. Applying the criteria of quality and academic accreditation to academic programmes and syllabi.