Vision, Mission and Goals
Seeking Excellence in achieving Institutional Leadership
Upgrading all institutional and academic practices in accordance with quality systems to ensure competitiveness and to enhance community trust in the university
- Setting a strategic plan for the Development and Quality Rectorate based on the university’s plan and compatible with all its sectors.
- Establishing an internal quality assurance system
- Developing the organizational structure of the Rectorate in a way that achieves its vision and mission.
- Consolidating the principles of inclusive quality
- Supporting all the sectors of the university in the works of improvement and development
- Enhancing all the academic programs for both the undergraduate and the postgraduate studies to achieve academic accreditation
- Investing all qualified human resources from the university's staff
- Setting an electronic system that enhances the process of electronic teaching and learning as well as the process of making decisions
- Adopting an internal auditing system that assures continuous development as well as coherence with the development of inclusive quality
- Defining the training needs and its executive plans in the light of a system for developing the skills of the teaching staff