About the Unit
The eLearning and Information Technology Unit plays an important role in serving the digital educational content, making it easy to use the appropriate model for designing the courses, providing the support service and maintenance of the computers and their pursuits and monitoring their performance, supervising the website of the college and developing and updating its contents,
Excellence in international knowledge exchange and exchange in education and scientific research
The Department of Local Cooperation and Knowledge Exchange at the University sought to develop international partnerships with universities and scientific and research institutions that are distinguished and universally prestigious to support academic and research work at the University.
The e-learning module aims at improving and developing the educational process in the college using strategies and methods supported by modern technology, especially computer and information technology, where learners are provided with education and knowledge using technology and in a continuous manner, regardless of location and time, by providing educational materials and interactive lectures organized electronically. Review and distance learning. And allowing students - who are prevented by the circumstances from attending the college in a systematic manner - to study at the college remotely.
- Improve the quality of the traditional educational process by providing teaching methods based on the use of e-learning techniques.
- Switching to the electronic approach in introducing courses through redesigning the traditional image into an interactive electronic format that encourages students to think, express opinion, discuss, discuss and ask questions in order to support students' independence in learning and to make it a center for the educational process.
- To provide a variety of educational resources, which helps to reduce individual differences between learners.
- Developing the reality of e-learning systems in the college and its impact on the educational environment.
- Achieve a production line for electronic content in the college to develop, publish and promote high quality electronic courses.
- Helping faculty members to activate education through the provision of scientific content in ways that rely on modern information and communication technology.
- Add the technological dimension to the educational material
- Urging faculty members to participate in e-learning courses held in the e-learning unit of the college under the auspices of the Deanship of e-learning and distance learning at the university.
- Establish the principle of self-learning and training and enhance the e-learning skills of the staff of the college to be employed in lifelong learning.
- Encourage cooperation and coordination between educational institutions and the private sector in the field of electronic learning and training.
- Utilizing the latest experiences and trends in the implementation of the e-learning system in the Kingdom.
- Contribute to raising the cultural, scientific and social level of the members of society
- Dr. Mariam Abdulaziz Aleid - Leader
- Dr. Hitaf Abdullah Alammar - Member
- Tr. Dua'a qandeel Sadeq - Member
- Tr. Ameerah Saber Almutairi - Member