About the Unit
It is responsible for overseeing the progress of the college labs and e-learning halls, and implementing the approved policies and programs for the fields of information technology and educational services and the achievement of the objectives set for them.
Improve the level of educational service and access to knowledge and scientific research in accordance with the highest international standards in excellence, excellence and quality.
To improve and develop the educational process and curricula at the college through the establishment of an integrated learning environment in which technology is used through e-learning in teaching and e-learning management in the college in a manner that complies with the University's policy in this field, which will enhance its academic and academic status and contribute to the development of skills. Faculty members and students in the use of modern technologies in education to produce a self-reliant generation, providing them with the ability to communicate, collaborate, plan and analyze various problems towards a strong knowledge economy.
- Adopting the application of modern technical means and tools in the educational and training process and providing the required infrastructure and equipment.
- Develop the technical structure of the college and develop the websites of education and its departments.
- Provision of information bases and tools, and the use of technology to inform the college and its programs and research and training activities
- Follow-up in the implementation of the time plan for the conversion of college courses electronically.
- Holding seminars and lectures to contribute to the dissemination of e-learning at the college and follow-up.
- Provide technical support and support services in the field of e-learning for faculty members in the college.
- Limit the needs of the college of education techniques and raise them to the Dean of the College to address the Deanship of e-learning and distance learning to provide them.
- Keeps up the readiness of smart classrooms, meeting rooms, advertising screens and information kiosks in college.
- Holding training programs and workshops for faculty members in the field of e-learning and distance learning in relation to e-learning projects and follow-up
- Dr. Saud Farhan Alenizi - Leader
- Dr. Joumah Alsaied Abdulmaqsoud - Member
- Dr. Saber Awadh Ali - Member
- Dr. Wael Abdullah Ali - Member
- Tr. Ameerah Saber Almutairi - Member
- Tr. Fawziah Muslih Almuqati - Member