The Community Service and Continuing Education Unit at the College of Sciences and Humanities in Shaqra seeks to present and implement the initiatives of the Deanship The Community Service and Continuing Education in the light of Shaqra University Strategic Plan and the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 that made the ambitious nation a key axis for achieving its objectives according to scientific and artistic standards.
Promoting social development with knowledge and skills that are consistent with the goals and plans of national transformation sought by Vision 2030, and enhance social responsibility among all faculty members.
Consolidating the college relationship with the local community by providing a package of societal, educational, administrative, accounting and health programs that contribute to building individuals as well as governmental and private institutions to achieve the strategic goals and performance indicators adopted by the university.
- Promoting a sense of pride and loyalty to the antion and society.
- Achieving the requirements of the community inside and outside the university
- Spreading culture and technological awareness to the largest possible population of society.
- Cooperating with the Deanship of Community Service to provide useful advice to various groups of society, raise the level of scientific and knowledge qualification, and refine the skills of all members of society.
- Implementing the initiatives of the Deanship of Community Service in various fields: health, linguistic, professional, environmental and technical.
College dean- College Deputy for Educational Affairs, Community Service Unit Coordinators for male and female departments.
- College dean (Chairman)
- College Deputy for Educational Affairs (Vice Chairman)
- Community Service Unit Coordinator for male department (member)
- Community Service Unit Coordinator for female department (member)
Head of Unit
Dr. Mohammed Arafa Hilal