About the Committee
The Quality and Accreditation Committee of the College of Science and Humanities was established by the Dean of the College, a committee associated with the College's Agency for Development and Quality.
- -The duties of the Committee shall include the following, in addition to the other acts of the Dean of the College:
- -To spread the culture of quality and academic accreditation among the staff of the college, and to prepare the activities supporting them to maintain high-quality performance.
- -Follow up the quality committees and academic accreditation in the academic departments and support them to carry out their tasks.
- -Direct supervision of the academic accreditation process and identification of all requirements and activities related to academic programs and college administration.
- -Implement the requirements of the quality management system at Shaqra University, and follow up with the university's agency for development and quality, academic departments and college administration
The unit seeks to achieve the elements of quality assurance systems and continuous development and adjust the application of quality standards.
To create a continuous development system that enables the achievement of total quality and excellence in educational, research, service and administrative outputs
- -Spreading the culture of total quality and supporting modernization, reform and continuous development.
- -Enhancing cooperation between faculty departments and units to achieve vision and mission.
- -Coordinating with the concerned bodies of quality and academic accreditation at the university to approve the various programs presented in the college.
- -Develop a comprehensive strategic plan aimed at developing the educational, research, service and administrative process in light of the approved reference standards
- A. Abdul Aziz Al-Zahem
- Dr. Ahmed Abdel-Zahe