About the Unit:
Scholarships Unit is one of the units under to the Vice-Rectorate for Academic Affairs whose first mission is to provide the teaching assistants and lecturers in the college with all the conditions and regulations of scholarships according to the Saudi Universities Scholarships Regulations. Moreover, this unit provides the university affiliates with the university regulations that should be met for admission in the recommended universities. The unit, also, provides the teaching assistants and lecturers with the last updates about the international ranking of the world’s universities which changes regularly. Besides, the unit gives due care for creating a database including all the data about the university MA and PhD candidates of both genders internally and externally.
The unit seeks to be the caretaker of the scholarship awardees of all the college departments by granting them continuous follow-up, care, support, and assistance in addition to overcoming and clearing the difficulties and challenges that may face them through continuous and direct communication with them.
The Scholarships Unit in the college seeks to provide all scholarships services for the teaching assistants and lecturers in addition to facilitating their access to these services as fast as possible with minimal effort and high quality through facilitating the work of relevant councils of scholarships.
- Activating and establishing the principle of institutional work and providing a distinguished service for the scholarships awardees.
- Contributing to developing the institutional and administrational work in the college through the coordination between the other departments and the scholarships unit.
- Providing the required data for the Department of Training and Scholarships through tabulation and classification of data and the statistics related to scholarships awardees.
- Providing the department members with all the required data and regulations of scholarships.
- Assisting the members in taking the decision of scholarships and referring the memorandums to the college council.
- Coordinating between the Departments Councils and the College Councils in taking the decisions related to scholarships.
- Working on preparing the documents and memorandums related to scholarships with a high degree of accuracy, speed, rapidity and minimal errors.
The Unit’s Organizational Structure
- College Dean
- College Vice-dean
- The Unit Coordinator
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed Mohamed Hasaneen