About the Unit
This unit is concerned with receiving and directing new students, introducing them to the college and its various departments, preparing them for study and university life, as well as advising the students of the college academically, psychologically, socially and scientifically, providing advice to them and paying attention to students who suffer from poor academic achievement and others.
Seek to provide guidance services for female students who contribute to the development of their personalities academically and socially and develop their skills in various fields in line with international quality standards in universities
Provide a variety of guidance services to students who meet their needs in choosing the appropriate courses according to the plan, in addition to instructing the students how to deal with the various difficulties that they may face during the study period to facilitate continuity and academic excellence.
The main objective of the Academic Counseling Unit
is to guide the student, guide her and help her to overcome the difficulties encountered in her study, and provide advice on matters that affect the course of her education.
It is concerned with instructing students to register courses according to the rules and regulations as follows
- Apply and activate academic guidance and distribute students to academic supervisors from faculty members
- Forming a working group to organize and hold the orientation meeting for new students.
- Organizing the delivery of study schedules to new students.
- Consideration of what the Dean of the College refers to the Committee of topics dealing with the affairs of students.
- Tr. Reem Khaled Alotaibi - Leader
- Dr. Afaf Muhammed Ahmed - Member
- Tr. Dua'a Qandeel Sadeq - Member
- Tr. Amal Fahad Alotaibi - Member