About the Unit
To develop the capacities of the society and its institutions by innovative and positive solutions to issues and phenomena, and social and health problems through the provision of awareness and training programs with qualified staff and high-quality techniques to achieve effective community partnership.
Leadership in partnership and community development at the local and regional levels
To highlight the role of the college in developing the capacities of the society and its institutions by innovative and positive solutions to issues and phenomena, and social and health problems through providing awareness and training programs with qualified cadres and high quality techniques to achieve effective community partnership.
Link between the academic study and community service to clarify the importance of the role of the student in the service of society.
Confronting the most common diseases in society.
To highlight the role of the college programs in serving the community.
Encourage outstanding initiatives for community service programs and activities.
Encouraging faculty members to cooperate with health institutions and charities while providing the opportunity for experienced faculty members to provide various health services.
To promote the culture of volunteering to serve the community.
Spread the health awareness of the internal and external community.
Strengthening the links between the college and its graduates.
To view scientific and practical developments and all that is new in the fields of community service.
Establishing partnerships with various community institutions such as hospitals, schools, factories and community centers such as the Elderly Home, children with special needs and others.
- Identify the most important issues and problems of the community, as well as the services that the college programs can meet.
- To coordinate the College's programs in providing the diverse services needed by the community.
- Develop an annual plan for the college for community service.
- Implement the approved community service plan.
- Measure community satisfaction with community services provided.
- Communicate with relevant community institutions.
- Holding periodic meetings with the beneficiaries of the services of the College.
- Organizing meetings, seminars, scientific lectures and training courses that contribute to the service of the community.
- Promoting and promoting community services for the college.
- Encouraging scientific research to solve important issues and problems in society.
- Dr. Joumah Alsaied abdulmaqsoud - Leader
- Tr. Rana Abdulaziz Alhusaini - Member