About the Unit
Specialized in providing and organizing the college's era and its employees, and receiving and distributing equipment and furniture to the units and staff of the college. It regulates the registration of the Covenant on individuals as well as dropping them and approving the vacations in respect of the college warehouse. It also coordinates with the warehouses of the Central University in all related matters.
Providing an environment that provides technically advanced educational solutions for all employees of the university and the computerization of the university's various transactions in order to meet the university's strategic objectives.
ITC seeks to provide the university with the best solutions and technical services that will support the educational process and benefit from the best practices and expertise in providing technical support and guidance.
- Provide and find the latest and most appropriate solutions and technical tools for the University.
- Develop development plans to provide technical means.
- Providing support and training on the university's electronic systems.
- Developing and finding information solutions for all university departments and employees.
- Increased efficiency of technical support services and communications.
- Develop mechanisms and procedures for technical services and transactions.
- Supervising the computer labs and maintaining the staff equipment and all types of computers.
- Ensure that all IT equipment including computers, printers, peripherals and all communications devices such as telephones, switches, displays, smart lights, etc. are maintained.
- Preventive maintenance of computers, printers and communications equipment.
- Save and manage license documents.
- Documentation of repairs and maintenance records.
- Make recommendations on the purchase of hardware and software.
- Provide regular assistance to all employees of the university and upon request.
- Provide telecommunication services to all staff and students.
- Document procedures related to the management and maintenance of portable equipment and devices.
- Apply security procedures to protect all devices.
- Ensure that all systems are up-to-date.
- Educate staff members and staff about virus prevention methods
- Continuing maintenance and supervision of video conference and classroom equipment from audio systems, projector and smart board.
- To create a unified domain for devices to preserve them and not to use them for non-educational purposes.
Management of the theater technically.
- The Manager Director - Leader
- Badreiah Nahed Alsaihani - Member
- Tr. Fawziah Muslih Almuqati - Member
- Tr. Mashael Saleh - Member
- Technical maintenance from outside the college- Member