About the Unit
This section is concerned with the organization of test committees, the distribution of observers at the time of the test, the receipt of quarterly test papers, and alternative tests.
To become one of the most important units organizing tests that contribute to the excellence of the faculty in the academic and scientific fields.
Contribute to the preparation of distinguished graduates at the local, regional and international levels through a system of assessment and examinations developed according to the highest quality standards to achieve the targeted educational outcomes.
- Developing the application of the testing mechanism in coordination with the departments.
- General supervision of the tests in coordination with the departments
- It is specialized in preparing test schedules and organizing the halls and monitoring the tests as follows:
- Discuss the procedures necessary to ensure the conduct of tests and setting timetables and approval by the Dean of the College
- Prepare a schedule of observations for the quarterly and final tests and statements of absence and attendance and lecturer when controlling any cases of fraud (if any) and study the cases that are seized and take the necessary procedures and arrange the students in the test room.
- Follow up the delivery of the results of the tests and submit them to the Dean of the College for approval
- Tr. Amal Fahad Alotaibi - Member
- Tr. Nida'a Abdullah Almadhi- Member