Leadership and excellence in preparing university lecturers and lecturers for optimal external scholarship.
To provide distinguished services and supporting procedures through the creation of educational and research channels that encourage scholarship to prestigious international universities as defined by the University's Regulations and Classification with effective global partnerships.
Supporting the university's lecturers and lecturers through:
- Set up and create a distinct optimal emission.
- Strengthening research capacity.
- Obtain admission to leading and prestigious universities.
- Facilitate procedures and overcome obstacles.
- Building bridges of communication between all relevant parties.
- Conducting relevant specialized statistics.
- Organizing training programs (periodically) eligible for international tests, conditional on admission to international universities.
- Organizing specialized courses in strengthening research capacities.
- Supporting lecturers and lecturers to obtain academic acceptance in distinguished universities "within the designated universities".
- Build effective global partnerships to achieve the goals set.
- Facilitate the scholarship procedures.
- Prepare annual statistics for the current status of university graduates, lecturers, and researchers.
- Establishing and developing a database for the university's teachers and lecturers.
- Activate the practical communication with the university graduates.
- Conduct regular visits to the country of scholarship to find out more closely the obstacles that may impede the students' journey to contribute to solving them in cooperation with the cultural attachés and the different university units.
- Dr. Lamya Aboalfadhel Ahmed - Leader
- Tr. Aljawharah Abdullah Abdullah Alsaloum - Member