About the Unit
This unit is concerned with disseminating quality culture, evaluating the level of performance, developing and implementing the college's strategic plans, as well as continuously collecting data and information on quality activities in the college and documenting efforts and results in all quality activities and academic accreditation. As well as reporting on levels of performance and satisfaction of beneficiaries of different activities.
The Unit strives to achieve leadership and quality in the development of academic and research work and community service, to achieve the academic accreditation of the College and win the satisfaction of the beneficiaries.
Continuing development of faculty programs, development of teaching and research skills and community service. Emphasizing the use of modern technology in the areas of teaching, learning and scientific research, evaluating the quality of academic performance, developing the administrative skills of the academic and administrative leadership of the college, Enables the college to achieve competitive advantage locally, regionally and globally.
In light of the Unit's vision and mission, its objectives are defined as follows:
- Develop systems and build standards to assess the quality of education and the efficiency of academic and administrative activities in the college.
- To spread the culture of evaluation, academic development and quality assurance in all activities of the college units and their outputs, and to raise awareness among the faculty staff about the importance of adopting the philosophy of quality and academic accreditation and applying it to the modernization and development of university work.
- Support the process of total quality assurance and academic accreditation, and encourage all units and sections in the college to participate in achieving all the requirements of academic accreditation and to obtain excellence in academic competition competitions between universities locally, regionally and globally.
- Evaluating and developing the content of the study programs, developing methods and means of implementing them and evaluating them, in addition to linking them to the requirements of the society and the needs of the labor market in accordance with the elements of the age and future characteristics and requirements.
- Attention to all segments concerned with the academic and administrative process, and evaluate its performance and development
- keep abreast of the scientific and technological development, and the tremendous technical progress witnessed by the institutions
It is specialized in applying the quality and accreditation standards in the college as follows
- Spreading a culture of quality.
- Adopting a standard of quality conforming to national and international standards.
- Developing the skills of academic and administrative personnel in the field of quality.
- Conducting comparative performance studies.
- Cooperation with the Deanship of Academic Development and participation in its programs and activities.
- Providing databases for academic accreditation.
- Organizing programs and events in the field of academic accreditation.
- Dr. Saud Farhan Alenizi - Leader
- Dr: Muhammed Abduljawad Mahmoud - Member
- Dr. Wael Abdullah Ali - Member
- Dr. Sana'a Abdulfattah - Member
- Tr. Doua'a Qandeel Sadeq - Member
- Tr. Azizah Abdulaziz Saqr - Member
- Tr. Basimah Muhammed Alhumadhi - Member
- Tr. Fatimah Fayez Alfawzan - Member
- Tr. Zainab Saad Alhmaidi - Member