About the Unit
This unit is specialized in meeting the needs of the departments of the students and making sure that they are sent to universities with high standards and distinguished international classification, and strive to provide communication between them and the college to follow up their affairs at their centers of support and provide them with the necessary support to achieve a high level of future performance for faculty members.
Leadership and excellence in preparing university lecturers and lecturers for external and internal scholarships.
Providing distinctive services and supporting procedures through finding educational and research channels that stimulate external scholarship for prestigious international universities, as defined by the university's regulations and classification, with effective international partnerships and internal scholarships according to the requirements of the university.
- Set up and preparing a distinct optimal emission.
- Strengthening research capacity.
- Obtain admission to leading and prestigious universities.
- Facilitate procedures and overcome obstacles.
- Building bridges of communication between all relevant parties.
- Conducting relevant specialized statistics.
- Organizing training programs (periodically) eligible for international tests, conditional on admission to international universities.
- Organizing specialized courses in strengthening research capacities.
- Supporting lecturers and lecturers to obtain academic acceptance in distinguished universities "within the designated universities".
- Build effective global partnerships to achieve the goals set.
- Facilitate the scholarship procedures.
- Prepare annual statistics for the current status of university graduates, lecturers, and researchers.
- Establishing and developing a database for the university's teachers and lecturers.
- Activate the practical communication with the university graduates.
- Conduct regular visits to the country of scholarship to find out more closely the obstacles that may impede the students' journey to contribute to solving them in cooperation with the cultural attachés and the different university units.
- Dr. Lamya Aboalfadhel Ahmed - Leader
- Tr. Aljawharah Abdullah Alsulami - Member