About the Committee
The Committee cares for the consolidation of mutual understanding between the College and its students through the implementation of the rights and duties of each party.
- Tackling students' academic and non-academic problems for students in the college.
- In the case of failure to adjudicate a complaint submitted to any moral objection , the committee raises to the University Standing Committee of Student Rights
- Decisions are made in this Committee according to the student rights document
- Submitting the decision of the committee to the Dean of the College and then to the responsible authorities
- Raising students awareness of the university regulations in the field of students' duties in all aspects, including academic aspects, its relationship with college members, moral obligation and instructions for sudents’ exams.
This committee aims to
- Supporting the rights of students according to the university regulations and developing a culture of justice and equity among students,
- Provide support and advice to students regarding their rights.
- Clarification of all duties performed by students in accordance with the provisions of the University Rules of the rights and duties of students.
Vice Dean for Educational Affairs / Vice Dean and two members of the college staff members and two of the students and a secretary the Vice Dean.