About the Committee
It aims at building effective, productive and sustainable partnerships between graduates of the college and society.
- Communication between graduates and their university and society
- Cooperation with graduates in the development and refinement of educational programs for the benefit of students and community.
Building an effective, productive and sustainable partnership between college and community graduates.
To facilitate the communication between graduates and their universities and society and to cooperate with graduates in the development and refinement of educational programs for the benefit of students and community
- Provide graduates with academic and research updates and the various activities of the college and communicate with them through the database of graduates prepared by the unit.
- Evaluation of the content of educational programs and curricula in the college and the work of feedback by filling the questionnaire by the graduates and the extent of the contribution of these programs to their practical success.
- Survey the views of governmental and non-governmental organizations on the effectiveness and compatibility of educational programs in college to the needs of the labor market
- A relative inventory of the number of graduates working in the field of major and non-major , as well as non-working ones to see the effectiveness of programs in the labor market.
- Prepare an annual report on the status of graduates at the college level and academic departments and educational programs.
Vice Dean for Development and Quality / Vice Dean - Committee for communication with graduates of the College.