About the Unit
This unit was established in order to develop the college programs and develop the level of its employees and graduates
The College seeks to achieve leadership and excellence in its majors locally and regionally
Helping college students acquire knowledge, and research, management and financial skills and meet their needs by providing excellent educational, academic and field programs that qualify them to meet the needs of the labor market.
- To find academic programs for the diploma stage required by the labor market.
- Continuous professional development of leaders, college staff and employees
- Introducing the concepts of quality and academic accreditation at the university
- Supporting training for students and developing their skills and abilities
- Improving facilities in the college to help students and college staff (food-sports …etc)
- Encouraging scientific research for college staff and students and providing them with the necessary support through the establishing of a committee for scientific research
- Enrich the college library by providing it with the most important books and references that meet the college programs in general
- Providing information technology that meets the needs of the programs offered by the College
- Provide adequate infrastructure for the implementation of programs offered by the College
- Develop an operational plan each year
- Follow up the implementation of key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Follow-up of all practice in the college
- Preparing the self- evaluation report
- Vice Dean for Development and Quality - Vice Dean
- Quality Coordinator and Department Heads.
Vice Dean for Development and Quality Dr. Sultan Arifi, Vice Dean Dr. Eman Sultan, Quality Coordinator Dr. Abdullah Barakat and Head of Administrative Sciences Dr. Salah Abdul Hamid.