About the Unit
It concers with the positive interaction with the knowledge society, keeping pace with the variables of the age in a stimulating educational and educational environment.
Building students who adhere to their religion to be able to interact positively with the knowledge society to keep up with the changes of the age in a stimulating educational and educational environment.
Providing a suitable environment that allows each student to practice their appropriate hobbies and recreational activities and refine their personalities and highlight their advantages
Instilling the self-motivation of giving without waiting for material return
- Working in a team spirit and get used to taking responsibility
- Acquire and develop social skills such as communication and communication skills
- Contributing to the formation of a balanced and integrated student personality
- Investing in students' time in meaningful and useful programs to reveal and polish their talents and abilities.
- Affirming the duty of students to serve their country and strengthen their feelings towards it.
- Strengthening brotherly ties between students and strengthen the spirit of harmony and cooperation with their professors.
- Continuing relationship between students with their university after graduating to ensure their interaction with it and renew their knowledge and benefit from them in their field of major
This unit is responsible for organizing extracurricular activities in the college and presenting the quarterly activity plan before the beginning of each semester, supported by the expected budget. This unit is required to communicate with students to participate in all activities.
- Vice Dean for Educational Affairs - Vice Dean
- Coordinators of Student Activities .
- Vice Dean for Educational Affairs Dr. Abdullah Al Qahtani,
- Vice Dean Dr. Eman Sultan
- Student Activities Coordinator Nawaf Saeed Al-Harbi (male- students), a. Hadeel Khaled Al-Humaidhi (female- students).