Cyber Security Club is established to be the platform that brings together the students of Shaqra University. The club provides them with software and security features so they can exchange ideas and visions regarding the development of their thoughts in the field of protection and cybersecurity. The club is a perfect meeting place for students interested in cybersecurity.
Excellence in building the student and developing his skills in the field of cybersecurity and helping to spread and support research and students ’ideas, creating a stimulating and stimulating university atmosphere of ideas.
1. Supporting and developing university students at the national level in the fields of cybersecurity.
2. The club is considered the link between the university and the various related official departments in the Kingdom, such as the Saudi Federation for Cyber Security, Programming and Drones.
3. Attracting creative students to hon their skills so they can contribute to the Kingdom's 2030 vision and Kingdom's digital transformation plans..
4. Understand and learn social engineering applications and tools.
5. Organizing cybersecurity competitions and bootcamps , such as "flag capture" competition.
6. Supporting the exchange of experiences and expertise in the field of cybersecurity, penetration, and resolution of similar problems
7. Supporting students who wish to participate in their projects and present them in conferences, forums, and workshops
8. Meeting security experts to take advantage of their expertise and guidance
9. Promote competition and innovation among students by awarding prizes and certificates of appreciation.
10. Conducting special training courses to develop safety and privacy methods in the field of cybersecurity.
11. Rich awareness of the importance of cybersecurity in Saudi culture
12. Contribute to providing job opportunities for student competencies in the field of cybersecurity