A nationally distinguished college in computer science, scientific research, and community service.
Provide excellent educational programs to prepare qualified national competencies and provide research and advisory services that raise the society according to the overall quality standards.
The objectives of the college can be divided into three directions as follows:
First: Education and students
- To harness all the faculty's potential to teach students and employ effective teaching methods that lead to understanding and learning the principles of computer science and information technology.
- Preparation and graduation of students with the ability to use the latest information technology tools with high efficiency and professionalism with a high degree of creativity, cooperation and ethics.
- Training students on teamwork, applied research, creative and technical innovation, and strengthening e-learning patterns.
Second: Scientific Research
- Building faculty capacity through opportunities for professional development and learning
- Raising awareness towards scientific research and encouraging faculty members and their assistants to achieve knowledge dissemination. And disseminating applied research to various information technologies
- Achieving quality requirements and academic accreditation.
Third: Community service
- Providing the local and regional labor market with the needs of cadres specialized in this important field and activating the role of the college as an integrated expertise house in the field of computers and information technology
- Implement scientific studies and research required by the labor market and participate in providing effective solutions to the problems of society in order to accelerate development.
- Providing scientific and technical advice and assistance to bodies and entities that use computer and information technology and are interested in manufacturing, decision-making and support.