About the Committee
Upon the instructions of His Excellency the Dean of the College and on the basis of the internal decision No. (1) regarding the formation of academic and administrative committees, and referring to the directives of His Excellency the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs to define the vision, mission and objectives of each committee and the executive plan required to achieve these objectives.
A distinguished committee in the development of the system of assessment and examinations to ensure the application of quality standards in the Faculty of Computer and Information Technology University of Shaqra.
The Committee seeks to apply quality standards in all examinations to ensure that the graduate can compete globally and gain the confidence of beneficiaries in the labor market and community service.
General supervision of the process of testing and its mechanisms
- Supervises the management of tests.
- Setting tables of tests including the places of the committees and the dates of tests
- Distribution of observers in the final tests.
- Making sure that the classrooms are equipped with: chairs, lighting, air conditioning.
- Study problems and difficulties related to the tests and make the necessary recommendations thereon.
- Follow up the work of the committees of tests and liaison with the Department and include the following:
- Receive final exam questions from faculty members outside the college.
- List the disadvantaged students and follow-up names; to ensure that the student does not enter the test of the article and is deprived.
- Receiving, verifying and reviewing the monitoring reports.
- Raise student cases (request for alternative testing - cases of fraud ... etc) to the relevant committees.
- Continue to review and apply all amendments to the testing mechanisms
- Receive the results of the tests from the faculty members and then approved by the head of department and the dean of the college.
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Dr. Mohammad Elfakki
Dr . Omar Riyad
Dr . Abdulaziz
Ms. Aljohara Almujawel
Ms. Dima Almani