Towards distinguished national and international graduation projects in the areas of computing and information technology
Towards distinguished national and international graduation projects in the areas of computing and information technology.
- Organizing the establishment, monitoring and completion of student graduation projects as a practical application of the theoretical academic material studied by the faculty and qualified to deal with the needs of the labor market.
- Providing high-quality projects and ensuring that work in the project meets all its requirements.
- Receive project proposals from professors and students, and study them, and choose the appropriate ones according to the department plan and directions of the college.
- Distribute selected projects to students in proportion to their abilities and potentials.
- Establish a clear mechanism for how projects are implemented, followed up and evaluated.
- Proposing anything that would improve graduation projects.
- Selection and scheduling of initial and final discussion committees.
- Supervising the project discussions and raising the final grades for the head of the department.
- Develop the specifications of the final technical report of the project.
- Carry out other tasks assigned to the Committee.
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Dr. Hazem Shehata
Ms. Aljohara Almujawel
Ms. Dima Almani