About the Committee
Committee material: networks (1), networks (2), information security, Internet technologies, operating systems, computer architecture and encryption
To have a distinguished Networks and information security courses among the Shaqra University
To ensure that the highest standards in delivering networks and information security courses are met
The purpose of the committee is to review, monitor, evaluate and continuously improve the information security and computer networks study plan in line with CCIT college mission in achieving the desired quality state. The committee and based on inputs gathered from quality assurance unit, students and faculty, design and suggest recommendations and revision for these courses.
- The committee is tasked for Information security and computer networks curriculum development and shall gather twice every month and files its agenda and minutes to the CCIT Deputy.
- The committee gathers current study plans for review.
- The committee gathers previous course assessments, if any.
- The committee gathers & links its process with CCIT quality assurance unit for guidelines, tools, and continuous improvements of the courses.
- The committee reviews all course specifications, files, content, in order to improve their intended learning outcomes (ILOs).
- The committee reviews all courses
- The committee requests meeting with other units/committees, if needed.
- The committee logs revisions made over the year course.
- The committee reports any issues and/or obstacles.
- The committee files course report/suggestions and recommendations at the end of academic year
Members of Committee
Dr. Fahad Alruwaili
Dr. Faizal Khan
Dr. Samia Dardouri
Dr. Hazem Shehata
Ms. Eman Alsaleh