About the Unit
The Registration Unit is a unit of assistance for the Student Affairs Unit, but in some things that do not have the following powers: Add and delete a course, address the registration in the event of conflicting lectures, delete a division, add a division,
Leadership and efficiency in the general supervision of the Admission and Registration Unit.
Competence and excellence in the performance of all admissions and registration processes and guidance in quality, transparency and fairness among students with the use of technology in all processes and tasks that belong to the student from acceptance to graduation and the attention to human elements and systems distinct and stimulating and high quality and cooperation with partners inside and outside the university, Academic process and national development
- Identify the potential of the available college and make the best use of it and provide the necessary for the success of the registration process.
- Prepare the study schedules during the third and fourth week of each semester to ensure that information about the registration status for the next semester is correct and to address all problems that arise.
- To coordinate with the admissions department at the university regarding the transfer of female students from the college to another college within the university and vice versa
- Supervises the registration, deletion and addition procedures in coordination with the Vice Dean for Academic Affairs.
- Oversees the organization of registration, deletion, addition and integration of people and the identification of halls for students of the parallel education program at the college, and coordination with the Vice Dean for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
- Preparing test schedules in coordination with the scientific departments and admissions department at the university.
- Ensure the completion of monitoring the grades of students in coordination with the academic departments
Five main strategic objectives have been identified, reflecting the needs and wishes of the Deanship which resulted from studies of the diagnosis of the current situation and reference comparisons. These strategic objectives are:
- The first strategic objective: the development of mechanisms and acceptance criteria.
- The second strategic objective: continuous development in performance and encouragement of excellence and creativity for the staff of the Deanship.
- Strategic Objective III: Development of admission and registration services and processes
- Strategic Objective 4: Optimal recruitment of available technology and resources.
- Strategic Objective V: Promote Total Quality Applications.
Dr. Abdulaziz Abdulbagi
Ms. Aljohara Almujawel
Dr. Mohammad Elfakki
Dr. Hazem Shehata
Dr. Omar Riyad
Mr. Abdullah Alghanam
Mr. Taghreed Abahussain