The Quality Assurance and Development unit at the College of Computing and Information Technology plays an important role in achieving the mission of the university and its strategic plan. In accordance with the aforesaid the unit is proceeding confidently towards the excellence and academic accreditation of the college programs. In this regards, the quality unit seeks continuous development with the application of quality management systems in the various units and departments of the college to achieve a number of objectives:
- College associations to yield academic accreditation locally and internationally.
- Development of the faculty and staff members.
- Contribute to the College's access to advanced positions in the international association with other colleges of similar cadre.
- Spread the culture of quality assurance and development among the faculty members.
- Ensure the application of quality in college and measure the results of their application in administrative and academic work.
We, as the Committee for Development and Quality Assurance, emphasize the continuous work to implement the strategic plan of the College. Together in cooperation with other deanships and related departments inside and outside the College. We also focus to ensure the provision of quality services and outstanding quality of academic programs. The promotion of better educational and research depending on the latest technical means in line with the present scenario of education is our aim. We also look forward for the community and market requirements. Our main aim is to be a role model amongst the existing colleges of the University of Shaqra and similar colleges in other universities.
In conclusion, I would like to extend my thanks and appreciation to the University administration, represented by His Excellency the Rector, the Vice-Dean for Development and Quality, and the Dean of the College of Computer and Information Technology for their great efforts and unlimited support to the Committee.
Vice Dean of Faculty of Computer and Information Technology for Development and Quality
Dr. Abdul Rahman Alghamdi