About the Committee
The Committee aims to to develop innovative and reliable curriculum. This is achieved by covering the necessary concepts, knowledge and skills in computing and IT.
To have a distinguished and high quality curriculums for all CCIT's courses.
To ensure that the highest standards in delivering courses and curriculums are met
The purpose of the committee is to review, monitor, evaluate and continuously improve the CCIT's curriculums and study plans in line with CCIT college mission in achieving the desired quality state. The committee designs and suggests recommendations and revisions for courses based on the inputs gathered from quality assurance unit, students and faculty, .
- The committee reviews all course specifications, files, content, in order to improve their intended learning outcomes (ILOs).
- The committee requests meeting with other units/committees, if needed.
- The committee gathers & links its process with CCIT quality assurance unit for guidelines, tools, and continuous improvements of the courses.
- The committee gathers current study plans for review.
- Improve the ability to understand, analyze, evaluate and apply programming languages to solve real life problems.
- To develop in students the principle of self development, so that they can cope with the rapid developments in programming languages.
- The committee gathers current and review:
- Study duties
- Student Projects
- Submit a monthly report to the Vice Dean for Educational Affairs
Dr. Abdualrahman Alghamdai
Dr. Munif Alotaibi
Dr. Raid Alhafi
Dr. Fahad Alrwaili
Dr. Mohammed Alfaki
Dr. Abdulaziz Abdulabaqi
Dr. Mohammad Karar
Dr. Hazem Shehata
Ms. Sahar Alharthi